Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Virginia Tech Hokies and Boston College Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Point Spread
The Hokies are 2.5-point road favorites against the Eagles. Virginia Tech is -122 to cover the spread, while Boston College is +100 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Over/Under
The over/under for the Virginia Tech vs Boston College Week 10 college football matchup is set at 47.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Moneyline
The Hokies vs Eagles moneyline has Virginia Tech as a -154 favorite, while Boston College is the +126 underdog at home.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech is 19-10 straight up in 29 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Virginia Tech defeated Boston College, 40-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Virginia Tech is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Virginia Tech's last 10 games.
- Boston College is 6-2 ATS in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston College's last six games against Virginia Tech.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Tech Wins (78.4%)
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VTECH: (-154) | BC: (+126)
Spread: VTECH: -2.5 (-122) | BC: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.