Virginia vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Virginia Cavaliers (4-2, 0-0 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-4, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Virginia vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-270) | ND: (+220)
Spread: UVA: -5.5 (-115) | ND: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (N/A) | ND: (N/A)
Virginia vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame 28.1%
Virginia vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia is 14-2 in the 16 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Virginia is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Virginia's last 10 games.
- Notre Dame is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Notre Dame is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- Virginia lost to then-No. 1 Gonzaga, 98-75, in its most recent game.
- Notre Dame defeated Bellarmine, 81-70, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.