Villanova vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 20 College Basketball Game
Villanova vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (2-1) vs. No. 17 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena — Uncasville, CT
Villanova vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA: (-140) | UT: (+116)
Spread: NOVA: -2.5 (-110) | UT: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NOVA: (+1400) | UT: (+3000)
Villanova vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Villanova Wildcats win (54.6%)
Villanova vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Villanova defeated Tennessee, 85-76, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2017.
- The total has hit the over in four of Villanova's last five games.
- Villanova is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Tennessee's last 10 games against Big East opponents.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Tennessee's last 15 games as an underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.