Vikings vs Giants Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (2-2, 0-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (2-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Vikings vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-215) | NYG: (+184)
Spread: MIN: -5.5 (-110) | NYG: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 65% | NYG: 35%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+3000) | NYG: (+6500)
Vikings vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Minnesota's last five games on the road.
- Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing on the road against the Giants.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of the Giants's last 22 home games.
- The Giants are 5-13 straight up in their last 18 home games.
Vikings vs Giants Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 18 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 15.8 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 21.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Minnesota was defeated by the Chicago Bears, 16-6, on the road in Week 4.
- The Giants defeated the Washington Redskins, 24-3. at home in Week 4.
Vikings vs Giants Prop Bet
All Vikings-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 points (+135) – The Giants are on a roll right now, but that could come to a stop when they face their first real test of the season in the Minnesota Vikings this Sunday. Minnesota is allowing 312.8 total yards per game this season (No. 6 in the NFL) and owns the league's third-best rushing attack (155.3 yards per game) in 2019, which doesn't bode well for a New York squad that's starting a rookie quarterback and has struggled against the run this year to the tune of 109.8 rushing yards per game (No. 19 in the NFL). The Vikes could come out on top in this one by a winning margin of less than two touchdowns.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.