Vermont vs Stony Brook Basketball Game Info
Vermont Catamounts (21-6, 11-1 AEC) vs. Stony Brook Seawolves (17-9, 8-3 AEC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Island FCU Arena – Stony Brook, NY
Vermont vs Stony Brook Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVM: (N/A) | SB: (N/A)
Spread: UVM: -7 (-110) | SB: +7 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVM: 59% | SB: 41%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVM: (+25000) | SB: (N/A)
Vermont vs Stony Brook Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stony Brook: 30.9%
Vermont vs Stony Brook Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stony Brook defeated Vermont, 81-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 8, 2020.
- Vermont is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Stony Brook.
- Vermont is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Stony Brook.
- Vermont is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Stony Brook's last four games.
- Vermont defeated Binghamton, 76-48, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Stony Brook defeated Binghamton, 75-70, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.