VCU vs George Washington Basketball Game Info
VCU Rams (9-3, 2-1 A10) vs. George Washington Colonials (3-7, 2-1 A10)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Charles E. Smith Center — Washington, DC
VCU vs George Washington Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VCU: (-490) | GW: (+380)
Spread: VCU: -9.5 (-102) | GW: +9.5 (-120)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VCU: (N/A) | GW: (N/A)
VCU vs George Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
George Washington: 29.3%
VCU vs George Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- VCU defeated George Washington, 75-51, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- VCU is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against George Washington.
- VCU is 15-3 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups against George Washington.
- VCU is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- George Washington is 4-6 ATS this season.
- VCU lost to Rhode Island, 83-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- George Washington defeated Duquesne, 75-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.