UTSA vs Texas A&M Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) Roadrunners (3-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (5-3, 4-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
UTSA vs Texas A&M Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UTSA: +37.5 (-105) | TA&M: -37.5 (-115)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTSA: 31% | TA&M: 69%
UTSA vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated UTSA, 23-10, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 19, 2016.
- Texas A&M is 1-0 in its lone all-time, head-to-head matchup with UTSA.
- Texas A&M is 12-0 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Conference USA Opponents.
- UTSA was on bye in Week 9, but the Roadrunners defeated Rice, 31-27, at home in Week 8.
- Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 49-30, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.