Utah vs Texas Valero Alamo Bowl Game Info
Valero Alamo Bowl 2019
No. 11 Utah Utes (11-2) vs. Texas Longhorns (7-5)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
Utah vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-285) | TEX: (+225)
Spread: UTAH: -7 (-115) | TEX: +7 (-105)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
Utah vs Texas Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
- Alamodome's seating capacity is 36,582.
Utah & Texas Strength of Schedule
- Utah went 0-2 against opponents ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Texas went 1-3 against opponents ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Utah vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Utah, 21-12, in the lone meeting between these two teams on Sept. 18, 1982.
- Utah is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Texas is 1-4 in its five head-to-head matchups with Pac-12 opponents.
- Texas is 2-1 in its three all-time appearances in the Alamo Bowl.
- Utah's matchup with Texas marks the Utes' first Alamo Bowl appearance in program history.
- Utah lost to then-No .13 Oregon, 37-15, in the 2019 Pac-12 championship game in Week 15.
- Texas defeated Texas Tech, 49-24, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.