Utah State vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Predictions for NCAA Tournament on FanDuel Sportsbook
By michael obermuller
Utah State vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
South Region – Round of 64
No. 11 Utah State Aggies (20-8) vs. No. 6 Texas Tech Red Raiders (17-10)
How to Watch Utah State vs Texas Tech March Madness Game
Date: Friday, Mar. 19, 2021
Time: 1:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall — Bloomington, IN
Utah State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USU: (+168) | TTU: (-200)
Spread: USU: +5 (-110) | TTU: -5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USU: (N/A) | TTU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: USU: (+11000) | TTU: (+4800)
Utah State vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah State: 26.0%
Texas Tech: 74.0%
Utah State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Utah State, 75-51, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 23, 2016.
- Texas Tech is 2-2 in its four all-time, head-to-head meetings with Utah State.
- Utah State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Utah State's last five games.
- Texas Tech is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas Tech's last five games.
- Utah State lost to then-No. 19 San Diego State, 68-57, in the Mountain West Tournament Championship.
- Then-No. 20 Texas Tech lost to then-No. 13 Texas, 67-66, in the Big 12 Tournament Quarterfinal.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.