Utah vs Stanford Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Utah Utes and Stanford Cardinal.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Utah vs Stanford Point Spread
The Utes are 9.5-point road favorites against the Cardinal. Utah is -108 to cover the spread, while Stanford is -112 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
Utah vs Stanford Over/Under
The over/under for the Utah vs Stanford Week 10 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Utah vs Stanford Moneyline
The Utes vs Cardinal moneyline has Utah as a -375 favorite, while Stanford is the +285 underdog at home.
Utah vs Stanford Head-to-Head Betting Trends
- Utah is 5-4 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Stanford.
- Utah defeated Stanford, 40-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Utah is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Stanford.
- The total has hit the over in five of Utah's last six games.
- Stanford is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Stanford's last five games against Utah.
Utah vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Wins (87.3%)
Utah vs Stanford Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-375) | STAN: (+280)
Spread: UTAH: -9.5 (-108) | STAN: +9.5 (-112)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.