UT Martin vs Florida Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2
By Max Staley
UT Martin vs Florida Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Florida Gators (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Coverage: ESPN U
UT Martin vs Florida Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UTM: +44.5 (-110) | UF: -44.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTM: 35% | UF: 65%
UT Martin vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UT Martin is 5-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of UT Martin's last nine games.
- Florida is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida's last five games.
- UT Martin defeated the Northwestern State Demons, 42-20, in Week 1.
- Florida defeated Miami, 24-20, in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.