USC vs Arizona State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
USC Trojans (5-4, 4-2 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (5-3, 2-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
USC vs Arizona State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+105) | ASU: (-125)
Spread: USC: +1.5 (-110) | ASU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USC: 36% | ASU: 64%
USC vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State defeated USC, 37-32, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 22, 2016.
- USC is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Arizona State.
- Arizona State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against USC .
- USC lost to then-No. 7 Oregon, 56-24, at home in Week 10.
- Arizona State lost to UCLA, 42-32, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.