The Saturday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the UNLV Rebels and the New Mexico Lobos.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UNLV vs New Mexico Point Spread
New Mexico is the underdog by three points against UNLV. New Mexico is -110 to cover the spread, and UNLV is -110.
UNLV vs New Mexico Over/Under
A total of 147.5 points has been set for the UNLV-New Mexico game on March 5, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
UNLV vs New Mexico Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for UNLV-New Mexico, UNLV is the favorite at -152, and New Mexico is +126.
UNLV vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UNLV win (64.8%)
UNLV vs New Mexico Betting Trends
- UNLV is 13-16-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- UNLV has played 30 games this season, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- New Mexico's record against the spread is 16-11-1.
- There have been 15 New Mexico games (out of 30) that went over the total this year.
UNLV vs New Mexico Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UNLV: (-152) | New Mexico: (+126)
- Spread: UNLV: -3 (-110) | New Mexico: +3 (-110)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!