UNLV vs Boise State Basketball Game Info
UNLV Runnin' Rebels (8-9, 5-5 Mountain West) vs. Boise State Broncos (14-4, 10-3 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: ExtraMile Arena – Boise, ID
UNLV vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+390) | BOISE: (-530)
Spread: UNLV: +9.5 (-115) | BOISE: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNLV: (40%) | BOISE: (60%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNLV: (+20000) | BOISE: (+10000)
UNLV vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 88.6%
UNLV vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated UNLV, 67-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
- Boise State is 11-10 all-time in 21 head-to-head games against UNLV.
- Boise State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against UNLV.
- UNLV is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in it last six games against Boise State.
- The total has hit the over in six of Boise State's last seven games against UNLV.
- UNLV defeated Air Force, 69-64, in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
- Boise State lost to Nevada, 73-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.