UNC vs NC State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
UNC vs NC State Basketball Game Info
No. 17 North Carolina Tar Heels (5-2, 0-0 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (4-1, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
UNC vs NC State Spread & Odds
All CAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-120) | NCST: (+102)
Spread: UNC: -1.5 (-104) | NCST: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (N/A) | NCST: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+2300) | NCST: (+6500)
UNC vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 33.8%
NC State: 66.2%
UNC vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC defeated NC State, 85-79, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- UNC is 114-57 in its 171 all-time head-to-head meetings with NC State.
- UNC is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with NC State.
- UNC is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against NC State.
- The total has hit the under in five of UNC's last six road games.
- NC State is 3-0 straight up in its last three home games.
- Then-No. 22 UNC defeated Kentucky, 75-63, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- NC State defeated Campbell, 69-50, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.