UNC vs GT Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (5-3, 0-1 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-3, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
UNC vs GT Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-172) | GT: (+144)
Spread: UNC: -3.5 (-110) | GT: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (80%) | GT: (20%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+2300) | GT: (+10000)
UNC vs GT Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 65.9%
Georgia Tech: 34.1%
UNC vs GT Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated UNC, 96-83, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- UNC is 67-26 in its 93 all-time head-to-head meetings with Georgia Tech.
- UNC is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Georgia Tech.
- UNC is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of UNC's last 10 games.
- Georgia Tech is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Georgia Tech is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Then-No. 17 UNC lost to NC State, 79-76, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Georgia Tech defeated Delaware State, 97-69, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.