Uganda vs Egypt Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Match Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Date & Start Time
By David Hayes
Uganda vs Egypt Match Location & Start Time
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Group Stage
Group A: Uganda (1-1-0, 4 points) vs. Egypt (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Cairo International Stadium – Cairo, Egypt
Uganda vs Egypt Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+650) | EGY: (-165) | DRAW: (+220)
Spread: UGA: +1 (+135) | EGY: -1 (+200)
Total: 1.5 – Over: (-152) | Under: (+120)
Team to Score the First Goal: UGA: (+310) | EGY: (-220) I NO GOALS: (+490)
Uganda vs Egypt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Egypt defeated Uganda, 1-0, in their most recent meeting, which was a FIFA World Cup qualifying match played on Sept. 5, 2017.
- Egypt is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Uganda.
- Egypt is 12-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Uganda.
- Uganda is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Egypt is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.