The NCAA Tournament's First Round slate includes the UConn Huskies facing the New Mexico State Aggies. Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UConn vs New Mexico State Point Spread
UConn is favored by 6.5 points against New Mexico State. UConn is -110 to cover the spread, while New Mexico State is -110.
UConn vs New Mexico State Over/Under
UConn versus New Mexico State, on March 17, has an over/under of 132, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
UConn vs New Mexico State Moneyline
New Mexico State is a +220 underdog on the moneyline, while UConn is a -275 favorite.
UConn vs New Mexico State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UConn wins (60.9%)
UConn vs New Mexico State Betting Trends
- UConn has 13 wins in 32 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, the Huskies are 8-10 against the spread.
- UConn has played 32 games this year, and 19 of them have gone over the total.
- New Mexico State has beaten the spread 16 times in 33 games.
- The Aggies are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 6.5-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, 15 of New Mexico State's 33 games have hit the over.
UConn vs New Mexico State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UConn: (-275) | New Mexico State: (+220)
- Spread: UConn: -6.5 (-110) | New Mexico State: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 132 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)