UConn vs Army Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
UConn Huskies (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
UConn vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (+3500) | ARMY: (-50000)
Spread: UCONN: +33.5 (-108) | ARMY: -33.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (N/A) | ARMY: (N/A)
UConn vs Army Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UConn: (3.0%) | Army: (97.0%)
UConn vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UConn is 5-2 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Army.
- UConn defeated Army, 22-17, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 12, 2015.
- UConn is 1-13 straight up in its last 14 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of UConn's last six games.
- Army is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Army's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.