Wednesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the UCLA Bruins and the North Florida Ospreys.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
UCLA vs North Florida Point Spread
UCLA is favored by 25.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. North Florida, the underdog, is -110.
UCLA vs North Florida Over/Under
A combined point total of 145.5 has been set for UCLA-North Florida on November 17, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
UCLA vs North Florida Moneyline
UCLA is a -10000 favorite on the moneyline, while North Florida is a +3000 underdog.
UCLA vs North Florida Betting Trends
- UCLA had 16 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- There were 17 UCLA games (out of 32) that went over the total last year.
- Against the spread, North Florida was 13-9-0 last year.
- There were 10 North Florida games (out of 23) that went over the total last season.
UCLA vs North Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-10000) | North Florida: (+3000)
- Spread: UCLA: -25.5 (-110) | North Florida: +25.5 (-110)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!