UCLA vs Gonzaga Final Four Basketball Game Info
Men's NCAA Tournament - Final Four
No. 11 UCLA Bruins (22-9) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (30-0)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch UCLA vs Gonzaga March Madness Game
Date: Saturday, April 3
Time: 8:34 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
UCLA vs Gonzaga Final Four Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+750) | GONZ: (-1200)
Spread: UCLA: +14 (-106) | GONZ: -14 (-116)
Total: 146.5 — Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (30%) | GONZ: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+3000) | GONZ: (-190)
UCLA vs Gonzaga Final Four Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCLA vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 3-2 all-time in five head-to-head matchups against UCLA.
- UCLA defeated Gonzaga, 71-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 12, 2015.
- UCLA is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in two of UCLA's last three games.
- Gonzaga is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Gonzaga's last six games.
- Gonzaga defeated USC, 85-66, in the Elite 8.
- UCLA defeated Michigan, 51-49, in the Elite 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.