UCLA vs Oregon State Basketball Game Info
UCLA Bruins (9-9, 2-3 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (12-6, 2-4 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Gill Coliseum – Corvallis, OR
UCLA vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+270) | ORST: (-350)
Spread: UCLA: +7.5 (-110) | ORST: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: 22% | ORST: 78%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+25000) | ORST: (+25000)
UCLA vs Oregon State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 85.6%
UCLA vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated Oregon State, 68-67, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2019.
- UCLA is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- UCLA is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- UCLA is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oregon State's last seven games.
- UCLA defeated California, 50-40, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 19.
- Oregon State lost to Washington State, 89-76, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.