UCF vs BYU 2020 Boca Raton Bowl Game Info
RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl Game 2020
UCF Knights (6-3) vs. No. 17 BYU Cougars (10-1)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: FAU Stadium – Boca Raton, FL
UCF vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+156) | BYU: (-194)
Spread: UCF: +4.5 (-110) | BYU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (N/A) | BYU: (N/A)
UCF vs BYU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UCF: (57.1%) | BYU: (42.9%)
UCF vs BYU Strength of Schedule
- UCF went 0-2 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- BYU went 0-1 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
UCF vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time matchup between these two schools.
- BYU is 7-3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UCF is 3-6 ATS this season.
- BYU defeated San Diego State, 28-14, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- UCF deafted South Florida, 58-46, in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!