The Minnesota Twins will face the Boston Red Sox in MLB action on Wednesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Twins vs Red Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (67-61) vs. Boston Red Sox (62-68)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-134) | BOS: (+116)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+152) | BOS: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Twins vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Joe Ryan (10-6) for the Minnesota Twins, and Michael Wacha (9-1) for the Boston Red Sox.
Twins vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.6%)
Twins vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a +116 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -134 favorite at home.
Twins vs Red Sox Spread
- The Twins are hosting the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Twins are +152 to cover the runline, with the Red Sox being -184.
Twins vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Twins-Red Sox on August 31, with the over at -110 and the under at -112.
Twins vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 46 wins in the 72 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Minnesota has won 38 of 57 games when listed as at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 56 of their 118 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have won 23 of the 63 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (36.5%).
- Boston is 12-24 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Boston has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times this season for a 55-61-8 record against the over/under.