In MLB action on Sunday, the Minnesota Twins face the San Francisco Giants.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Giants Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (64-61) vs. San Francisco Giants (61-64)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-118) | SF: (-100)
- Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-210) | SF: -1.5 (+172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Twins vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will give the start to Aaron Sanchez (3-4, 7.36 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Jakob Junis (4-3, 3.58 ERA).
Twins vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (52.4%)
Twins vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Twins, San Francisco is the underdog at -100, and Minnesota is -118 playing at home.
Twins vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Twins. The Giants are +172 to cover, while the Twins are -210 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Twins vs Giants Over/Under
- Twins versus Giants, on August 28, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Twins vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 43, or 62.3%, of the 69 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win 42 times in 67 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 54 of their 115 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Giants have won nine of the 35 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (25.7%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, San Francisco has an 8-24 record (winning just 25% of its games).
- In the 122 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-57-7).