Twins vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Detroit Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (29-20) vs. Detroit Tigers (18-29)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-142) | DET: (+120)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+120) | DET: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Devin Smeltzer (1-0), and Rony Garcia taking the ball for the Detroit Tigers.
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (51.1%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -142 favorite on the road.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Twins are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Twins are +120 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being -144.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Twins-Tigers game on May 31, with the over available at -122 and the under at +100.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 31 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (67.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious 12 times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 22 of their 46 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 30% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (9-21).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Detroit has a 4-13 record (winning just 23.5% of its games).
- In the 42 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-27-0).