Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tulane Green Wave and UCF Knights.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tulane vs UCF Point Spread
The Knights are 12.5-point home favorites against the Green Wave. UCF is -112 to cover the spread, while Tulane is -108 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Tulane vs UCF Over/Under
The over/under for the Tulane vs UCF Week 10 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Tulane vs UCF Moneyline
The Green Wave vs Knights moneyline has UCF as a -590 favorite, while Tulane is the +410 underdog on the road.
Tulane vs UCF Betting Trends
- UCF is 8-2 all-time in 10 head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
- UCF defeated Tulane, 51-34, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Tulane is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulane's eight games.
- UCF is 3-5 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of UCF's eight games.
Tulane vs UCF Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCF wins (96.0%)
Tulane vs UCF Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+410) | UCF: (-590)
Spread: TUL: +12.5 (-108) | UCF: -12.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.