Pironkova vs Williams French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Women's Second Round Info
Tsvetana Pironkova vs. No. 6 Serena Williams
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Pironkova vs Williams Odds & Set Betting
All Pironkova-Williams betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Tsvetana Pironkova: (+235) | Serena Williams: (-290)
To Win 1st Set: Tsvetana Pironkova: (+188) | Serena Williams: (-235)
Set Betting: Tsvetana Pironkova: 2-0 (+500) | 2-1 (+470)
Set Betting: Serena Williams: 2-0 (-110) | 2-1 (+280)
Pironkova vs Williams Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Williams in three sets
Pironkova vs Williams Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Tsvetana Pironkova defeated Andrea Petkovic in straight sets in the first round.
- Serena Williams defeated Kristie Ahn in straight sets in the first round.
- Williams leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Pironkova, 5-0.
- Williams leads the all-time, head-to-head series on clay with Pironkova, 1-0.
- Pironkova was absent from the French Open in 2019.
- Pironkova made it to the quarterfinals of the French Open in 2016.
- Williams lost in the third round of the French Open in 2019.
- Williams has won the French Open three times.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.