Troy vs Georgia State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Troy Trojans and Georgia State Panthers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Troy vs Georgia State Point Spread
The Panthers are 6.5-point home favorites against the Trojans. Georgia State is -106 to cover the spread, while Troy is -114 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Troy vs Georgia State Over/Under
The over/under for the Troy vs Georgia State Week 13 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Troy vs Georgia State Moneyline
The Trojans vs Panthers moneyline has Georgia State as a -265 favorite, while Troy is the +210 underdog on the road.
Troy vs Georgia State Betting Trends
- Troy is 5-3 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia State.
- Georgia State defeated Troy, 36-34, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Troy is 2-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Georgia State.
- Georgia State is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against SBC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in each of Troy's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Georgia State's last 12 games played on a Saturday.
Troy vs Georgia State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia State Panthers win (69.6%)
Troy vs Georgia State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TROY: (+210) | GAST: (-265)
Spread: TROY: +6.5 (-106) | GAST: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.