Troy vs Texas State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7 Game
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Troy Trojans and Texas State Bobcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Troy vs Texas State Point Spread
The Trojans are 7.5-point road favorites against the Bobcats. Troy is -106 to cover the spread, while Texas State is -114 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Troy vs Texas State Over/Under
The over/under for the Troy vs Texas State Week 7 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Troy vs Texas State Moneyline
The Trojans vs Bobcats moneyline has Troy as a -325 favorite, while Texas State is the +250 underdog at home.
Troy vs Texas State Betting Trends
- Troy is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas State.
- Troy defeated Texas State, 37-17, in their last meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Troy's last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas State's last eight games.
- Troy is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Texas State is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
Troy vs Texas State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TROY: (-325) | TXST: (+250)
Spread: TROY: -7.5 (-106) | TXST: +7.5 (-114)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TROY: (N/A) | TXST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.