Cover Photo: Rob Carr/Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (48-28, 19-19 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (34-42, 24-13 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: POR: (-158) | MIN: (+134)
Spread: POR: -3.5 (-110) | MIN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 70% | MIN: 30%
Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats
- The Trail Blazers have won four of the last five games against the Timberwolves overall, but Minnesota has won four straight games over Portland in Minneapolis.
- The Timberwolves are 36-40 against the spread (ATS) this season and 20-17 ATS at home.
- The Trail Blazers are 42-33-1 ATS this season and 20-18 on the road.
- Minnesota is 2-7 ATS and straight up in its last 9 games.
- Portland is 6-1 straight up over its last 7 games, but 3-4 ATS.
Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Timberwolves betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Made Threes: Over 3.5 (-130) – Lillard is having another phenomenal scoring season, averaging 26.2 points per game and doing much of that from deep as of late. He averages 8.0 3-point attempts per game and over the last seven games has hit four or more 3-pointers in five of those games. Last time Portland played Minnesota, on December 8, Lillard hit four 3-pointers.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.