Trail Blazers vs Pelicans Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (25-29, 10-18 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (22-31, 10-16 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+134) | NOP: (-158)
Spread: POR: +3.5 (-115) | NOP: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 240 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (35%) | NOP: (65%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: POR: (+16000) | NOP: (+21000)
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Portland is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in each of Portland's last five road games.
- New Orleans is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games home games against Portland.
- New Orleans is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans Stats
- Portland is averaging 113.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 115.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.2 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Portland defeated the Miami Heat, 115-109, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- New Orleans defeated the Indiana Pacers, 124-117, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Pelicans betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard - Points: Over 32.5 (-114) – Damian Lillard has been lighting it up recently, and he shouldn't face much resistance from the league's third-worst scoring defense. Over his last 12 games, Lillard is averaging 40.3 PPG and he's scored at least 33 points 10 times during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.