Blazers vs Kings Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (6-4, 3-2 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (5-6, 4-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Blazers vs Kings Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-162) | SAC: (+136)
Spread: POR: -3.5 (-105) | SAC: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 236 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (76%) | SAC: (24%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+5500) | SAC: (+24000)
Blazers vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Blazers vs Kings Betting Trends
- Portland is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Sacramento.
- The total has hit the under in four of Portland's last six games.
- Sacramento is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Sacramento's last six games against Portland.
- Portland defeated Toronto, 112-111, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
- Sacramento defeated Indiana, 127-122, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.