Trail Blazers vs Jazz Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 9)
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Portland Trail Blazers (25-39, 9-21 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (40-24, 22-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+1200) | UTAH: (-2500)
Spread: POR: +18 (-112) | UTAH: -18 (-108)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+50000) | UTAH: (+1800)
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (90.1%)
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Portland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Portland's last five games.
- Utah is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 20 of Utah's last 36 home games.
Trail Blazers vs JazzProp Bets
- Donovan Mitchell — 25.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Rudy Gobert — 14.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Mike Conley — 12.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Rudy Gobert — 13.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Royce O'Neale — 4.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Donovan Mitchell — 3.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Donovan Mitchell — 5.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Mike Conley — 4.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.