The College Football Playoff and Bowl games are set, but that doesn't mean that much of the football world isn't already looking ahead to the 2023 NFL Draft.
A number of high-profile college players, even some from the College Football Playoff teams, have elected to skip their final collegiate games in an effort to minimize risk and look toward April's draft and their NFL futures.
While we have been combing through and switching around mock drafts for months, as the college football season nears an end, the picture starts to become a little more clear.
Odds to be No. 1 Pick in 2023 NFL Draft
FanDuel Sportsbook now has odds for who will be the No. 1 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. Below is a ranking of the top-12 players in the draft, by the odds, to be selected No. 1 overall. As you can imagine, quarterbacks are leading the way.
2023 NFL Draft Odds
1. CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+155)
2. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+155)
3. Will Anderson, EDGE, Alabama (+480)
4. Jalen Carter, DL, Georgia (+1600)
5. Will Levis, QB, Kentucky (+1600)
6. Olumuyiwa Fashanu, OT, Penn State (+3000)
7. Paris Johnson, OT, Ohio State (+4000)
8. Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern (+4000)
9. Myles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson (+5000)
10. Bryan Bresee, DL, Clemson (+6000)
11. Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia (+8000)
12. Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida (+8000)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.