Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Toledo vs Central Michigan Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Toledo Rockets (3-3, 1-1 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (3-3, 1-1 MAC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium – Mount Pleasant, MI
Toledo vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (-210) | CMU: (+164)
Spread: TOL: -4.5 (-106) | CMU: +4.5 (-114)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOL: (N/A) | CMU: (N/A)
Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Toledo: (76.5%) | Central Michigan: (23.5%)
Toledo vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Toledo is 27-19-3 straight up in 49 all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Michigan.
- Toledo defeated Central Michigan, 24-23, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Toledo is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Central Michigan.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toledo's last five games.
- Central Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Central Michigan's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.