Toledo vs Buffalo Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13
Toledo vs Buffalo Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Toledo Rockets (6-4, 3-3 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (5-5, 3-3 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: UB Stadium – Buffalo, NY
Toledo vs Buffalo Odds & Betting Info
As of this publication, only the spread and moneyline were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (+255) | BUFF: (-330)
Spread: TOL: +8 (-110) | BUFF: -8 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOL: 46% | BUFF: 54%
Toledo vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Toledo, 31-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Toledo is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Buffalo.
- Toledo is 5-2 in the seven, all-time head-to-head matchups with Buffalo.
- Toledo lost to Northern Illinois, 31-28, at home in Week 12.
- Buffalo lost to Kent State, 30-27, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.