Toledo vs Ball State Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Toledo Rockets (1-2, 0-0 Mid-American) vs. No. 23 Fresno State Bulldogs (1-2, 0-0 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Scheumann Stadium – Muncie, IN
Toledo vs Ball State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (-220) | BALL: (+176)
Spread: TOL: -5.5 (-106) | BALL: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOL: (N/A) | BALL: (N/A)
Toledo vs Ball State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Toledo: (49.5%) | Ball State: (50.5%)
Toledo vs Ball State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Toledo is 24-21-1 in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
- Ball State defeated Toledo, 27-24, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Toledo is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Ball State is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Toledo is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Ball State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Ball State's last six games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.