Titans vs Raiders Game Info
Tennessee Titans (7-5, 3-3 Away) vs. Oakland Raiders (6-6, 5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: RingCentral Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Titans vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (-130) | OAK: (+114)
Spread: TEN: -3 (-110) | OAK: +3 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: 79% | OAK: 21%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: TEN: (+3500) | OAK: (+22000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TEN: (+6500) | OAK: (+25000)
Titans vs Raiders Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Tennessee's last five games.
- Tennessee is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Oakland is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games at home.
- Oakland is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games at home.
Titans vs Raiders Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 23.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Oakland is averaging 19.8 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Tennessee defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 31-17, on the road in Week 13.
- Oakland lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 40-9, on the road in Week 13.
Titans vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Titans-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Tennessee) Total Points: Over 23.5 (-114) – The Tennessee Titans have scored at least 27 points in four of their last five games and are averaging a league-best 36.0 points per game (PPG) in their last three contests. The Raiders, on the other hand, have allowed at least 34 points in each of their last two games while allowing an average of 28.0 PPG in their last three.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.