The NBA slate on Saturday includes the Minnesota Timberwolves facing the Portland Trail Blazers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (34-29) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (25-37)
- Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-1100) | POR: (+700)
- Spread: MIN: -14 (-110) | POR: +14 (-110)
- Total: 233.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Minnesota has beaten the spread 34 times in 63 games.
- There have been 39 Minnesota games (out of 63) that went over the total this year.
- Portland is 25-37-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 13-point underdog or greater this year.
- Portland has played 62 games this year, and 28 of them have hit the over.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (75.3%)
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Timberwolves are favored by 14 points at home against the Trail Blazers. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, while Portland is -110.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
An over/under of 233.5 has been set for Timberwolves-Trail Blazers on March 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Minnesota is the favorite, -1100 on the moneyline, while Portland is a +700 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!