Timberwolves vs Raptors Game Info
Minnesota Timberwolves (16-35, 9-16 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (39-14, 20-7 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
Timberwolves vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+340) | TOR: (-4400)
Spread: MIN: +9 (-110) | TOR: -9 (-110)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: 55% | TOR: 45%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIN: (+25000) | TOR: (+3000)
Timberwolves vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 1-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 0-15 in its last 15 road games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 14-0 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Toronto's last seven games.
Timberwolves vs Raptors Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 112.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Minnesota is surrendering 115.5 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 112.9 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Minnesota defeated the Los Angeles Clippers, 142-115, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Toronto defeated the Brooklyn Nets, 119-118, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Timberwolves vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Timberwolves-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Basket: Karl-Anthony Towns (+410) — Karl-Anthony Towns has a good shot at scoring a ton of buckets tonight, and naturally that includes the first one of the game. KAT has averaged 10.6 made field goals per game in five contests without Andrew Wiggins this season (up from 8.9 when Wiggins plays), and overall has seen a jump in usage rate from 28.8 percent with Wiggins on the floor to 30.9 percent with Wiggins off on the year. The Raps' defensive rating is 6.1 points worse with Marc Gasol off the court (107.9) than on (101.8), and with Gasol (hamstring) ruled out, Towns could do some real damage in the paint tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.