Thunder vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 28
By Duel Staff
On Monday in the NBA, the Oklahoma City Thunder are up against the Portland Trail Blazers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Oklahoma City Thunder (21-53) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (27-47)
- Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OKC: (-138) | POR: (+118)
- Spread: OKC: -2.5 (-110) | POR: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City has beaten the spread 45 times in 74 games.
- The Thunder are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Oklahoma City has played 74 games this year, and 36 of them have hit the over.
- Portland is 29-44-1 against the spread this year.
- The Trail Blazers' ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or more is 16-28-1.
- There have been 34 Portland games (out of 74) that hit the over this season.
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Trail Blazers win (58.5%)
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Thunder are at the Trail Blazers, and favored by 2.5 points. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, with Portland being -110.
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
The over/under for the Thunder versus Trail Blazers matchup on March 28 has been set at 221.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Thunder vs. Trail Blazers reveal Oklahoma City as the favorite (-138) and Portland as the underdog (+118) despite being the home team.