Thunder vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Thunder vs Lakers Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (42-25, 20-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (51-15, 24-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
TV Coverage: ESPN
Thunder vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+198) | LAL: (-240)
Spread: OKC: +6 (-114) | LAL: -6 (-106)
Total: 217.5– Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: 58% | LAL: 42%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: OKC: (+8500) | LAL: (+260)
Thunder vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against the Lakers.
- Oklahoma City is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The Lakers are 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Lakers' last six games.
Thunder vs Lakers Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.3 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.8 PGG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.