Texas vs TTU Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 8 Texas Longhorns (1-0, 0-0 Big XII) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-0, 0-0 Big XII)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium – Lubbock, TX
Texas vs TTU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-800) | TTU: (+520)
Spread: TEX: -17.5 (-110) | TTU: +17.5 (-110)
Total: 70.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (90%) | TTU: (10%)
Odds to Win Big XII: TEX: (+125) | TTU: (+10000)
Texas vs TTU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Tech: (8.4%) | Texas: (91.6%)
Texas vs TTU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Texas Tech, 49-24, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 29, 2019.
- Texas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech finished the 2019 season with a 4-8 record.
- Texas finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.