Texas vs Baylor Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Texas Longhorns (6-4, 4-3 Big 12) vs. No. 14 Baylor Bears (9-1, 6-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Texas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+160) | BAY: (-190)
Spread: TEX: +4 (-110) | BAY: -4 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: 43% | BAY: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TEX: (N/A) | BAY: (+20000)
Texas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Baylor, 23-17, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Texas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Texas is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Texas lost to Iowa State, 23-21, on the road in Week 12.
- Baylor lost to No. 10 Oklahoma, 34-31, at home in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.