TTU vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
No. 22 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-9, 9-5 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (16-11, 6-8 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
TTU vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-150) | OU: (+130)
Spread: TTU: -3 (-110) | OU: +3 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: 46% | OU: 54%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+5500) | OU: (+15000)
TTU vs Oklahoma Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 60.7%
TTU vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Oklahoma, 69-61, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 4, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Texas Tech is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Texas Tech is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma's last five games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech defeated Iowa State, 87-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Oklahoma lost to Oklahoma State, 83-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.