Texas Tech vs Baylor Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas Tech Red Raiders and Baylor Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas Tech vs Baylor Point Spread
The Bears are 14.5-point home favorites against the Red Raiders. Baylor is -104 to cover the spread, while Texas Tech is -118 to cover as the 14.5-point underdog.
Texas Tech vs Baylor Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas Tech vs Baylor Week 13 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Texas Tech vs Baylor Moneyline
The Red Raiders vs Bears moneyline has Baylor as a -700 favorite, while Texas Tech is the +470 underdog on the road.
Texas Tech vs Baylor Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 39-37-1 in 77 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Texas Tech defeated Baylor, 24-23, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Texas Tech's last 10 games against Baylor.
- The total has hit the over in five of Baylor's last six games as the favorite.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Baylor.
- Baylor is 5-1 ATS in its last six games this season.
Texas Tech vs Baylor Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor wins (94.9%)
Texas Tech vs Baylor Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+470) | BAY: (-700)
Spread: TTU: +14.5 (-118) | BAY: -14.5 (-104)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.