Texas Southern vs Baylor Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Texas Southern Tigers (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Baylor Bears (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Texas Southern vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXSO: (+4000) | BAY: (-100000)
Spread: TXSO: +44.5 (-114) | BAY: -44.5 (-106)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXSO: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Texas Southern vs Baylor Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Southern: (0.1%) | Baylor: (99.9%)
Texas Southern vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Texas Southern and Baylor.
- Texas Southern is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baylor's last five games.
- Texas Southern is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- Baylor is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.