Texas vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Texas vs Baylor Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Texas Longhorns (4-3, 2-2 Big 12) vs. No. 16 Baylor Bears (6-1, 3-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium — Waco, TX
Texas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+112) | BAY: (-138)
Spread: TEX: +2.5 (-110) | BAY: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Texas vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor wins (63.1%)
Texas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 77-27-5 all-time in 109 head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Texas defeated Baylor, 27-16, in their most recent meeting on October 24, 2020.
- Texas is 4-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas' seven games.
- Baylor is 5-2 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Baylor's seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.