Texas A&M vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M Aggies (6-2, 1-1 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (2-2, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
Texas A&M vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (+140) | SC: (-166)
Spread: TAMU: +3.5 (-114) | SC: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TAMU: (N/A) | SC: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TAMU: (+15000) | SC: (+7500)
Texas A&M vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 34.8%
South Carolina: 65.2%
Texas A&M vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Carolina defeated Texas A&M, 74-54, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- South Carolina is 7-4 in its 11 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Texas A&M.
- South Carolina is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Texas A&M's last five games.
- South Carolina is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of South Carolina's last 10 games.
- Texas A&M defeated Auburn, 68-66, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- South Carolina defeated Florida A&M, 78-71, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.